All we needed to get Aiden was a mack truck from cars and he would have been happy. Mia's inner artist is coming alive with her new markers and crayons. They both love the easel. Seth is dancing away to his blue's clue's dvd. The best was having all the family around and spending time with loved ones.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas memories...
All we needed to get Aiden was a mack truck from cars and he would have been happy. Mia's inner artist is coming alive with her new markers and crayons. They both love the easel. Seth is dancing away to his blue's clue's dvd. The best was having all the family around and spending time with loved ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I loved having everyone for dinner...It reminded me the old times and what is really important...The for Christmas Day are nice...all the kids are so happy...made me smile...I am sorry I could not be there for breakfast...perhaps, next year...
Post a Comment