My brother baked me a birthday cake last night! I got it this morning at 9:00am and couldn't wait to try it. The cake was the perfect cross between pound cake and shortcake and the icing was to die for. I love cream cheese. Mia is now amped up on apple juice and strawberry cake. In fact, I think she ate more of my slice than I did.
I also posted a pic of my new butterfly paintings that Lynn and Tom got me. We found them at the most amazing antique shop just outside of Visalia. I loved it there! It reminded me a lot of my home in Walton, NY.
I got an unexpected present from my mom and dad, as well! They gave me a new laptop! I think I am still in shock about the extravagance of the gift, but I sure do like it. My mom and I did our first video call this morning and all the babies said hi. Aiden and Mia even blew kisses. I remember when we first instant messaged with my dad in the house in Walton. He was at work and we were home. I kept teasing him how long it took him to type. A lot has changed since then.




1 comment:
Happy Birthday sweetie pie
Post a Comment