Jake's junior prom was this past Saturday. He looked so handsome. It just seems like yesterday we were sending Jacque off to her prom. I don't even want to think about sending three to the prom at once! It is getting time to start thinking what path Jake wants to take for college. I can't believe we will have two in college and three using sippy cups. I hope we can slow down Skyler's high school years. Luckily, she still has one more year in middle school before we even get there.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Jake's Junior Prom
Jake's junior prom was this past Saturday. He looked so handsome. It just seems like yesterday we were sending Jacque off to her prom. I don't even want to think about sending three to the prom at once! It is getting time to start thinking what path Jake wants to take for college. I can't believe we will have two in college and three using sippy cups. I hope we can slow down Skyler's high school years. Luckily, she still has one more year in middle school before we even get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment