We have been trying to fix up our backyard so that the kids can run around free without me shouting No every other second. Aiden and Mia LOVE it outside. Mia even refused to eat lunch since I made her come back inside to eat it. I tried a two piece bathing suit out on Mia and am switching back to a one piece (I think the picture explains why). I thought Aiden was going to be as pale as me, but just a few days in the sun and he is already many shades darker. I envy people who tan. I bring Sethers out to visit but while I am off chasing the other two he manages to get back inside. I think he will learn to like it outside, but just at his own pace.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Weekend Fun
We have been trying to fix up our backyard so that the kids can run around free without me shouting No every other second. Aiden and Mia LOVE it outside. Mia even refused to eat lunch since I made her come back inside to eat it. I tried a two piece bathing suit out on Mia and am switching back to a one piece (I think the picture explains why). I thought Aiden was going to be as pale as me, but just a few days in the sun and he is already many shades darker. I envy people who tan. I bring Sethers out to visit but while I am off chasing the other two he manages to get back inside. I think he will learn to like it outside, but just at his own pace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I envy people who tan too. I blind people with my whitness:) They look like they are having a ball out there!
Post a Comment