We have had a house full of snot and vomit this past week. I have yet to go a day without being thrown up on. I have accepted snot as an accessory on my shirts, like a trendy broach. Seth, Aiden, Mama and Daddy all had their share of feeling like crap this week. Seth is still fighting a fever and cough. Aiden seems to be on the road to recovery but still has to take his breathing treatments and a new allergy medicine. Mia seems untouched by all of this so far, hopefully, she does not get sick. I will say that she has been such a good sport while mom tends to the boys. She deserves something special for it. I am very, very tired and am glad it is the weekend. Maybe I will get a nap this weekend?
Friday, March 20, 2009
A rough week
We have had a house full of snot and vomit this past week. I have yet to go a day without being thrown up on. I have accepted snot as an accessory on my shirts, like a trendy broach. Seth, Aiden, Mama and Daddy all had their share of feeling like crap this week. Seth is still fighting a fever and cough. Aiden seems to be on the road to recovery but still has to take his breathing treatments and a new allergy medicine. Mia seems untouched by all of this so far, hopefully, she does not get sick. I will say that she has been such a good sport while mom tends to the boys. She deserves something special for it. I am very, very tired and am glad it is the weekend. Maybe I will get a nap this weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It is rough when the kids get sick...you worry and on top of that you need to deal with the throw up, the fever, etc...I am glad that they are all OK now...
I love you and miss talking to you...May be another lunch soon?
Post a Comment