Today my little ones turned 15 months old. They gave me the best gift ever! All three slept through the night. No teething issues, no bottles to feed, no gas, no leaking diaper and no "cry it out" attempts on my part. Yay!
In the mornings, Emil comes by for a quick visit after he drops his babies off at our neighbor's house. She is Max and Isa's daycare. Aiden and Emil like to check out video's on You Tube. Today we watched some Billy Ocean, Men at Work, Gorillaz and Queen video's. I know that's a weird mix. Somehow the talk of midgets in the Safety Dance video led us to a discussion of the movie Time Bandits. That movie creeped me out when I was little, but remembering it made me think of just how awesome Billy Ocean is.




2 comments:
Oh how awesome! I remember sleeping through the night, I think. I hope that we will get back there some day!
Time Bandits used to creep me out too... it ends with the kids parents vanishing + he is there alone! Terry Gillium [sp?] always makes a quirky, but good movie. 12 monkeys is cool + clockwork orange is the creepiest!
Post a Comment