Mia - 20lbs finally, 32.5" long and 47.4cm for her noggin
Aiden - almost 23lbs, 32" long and his head is 48.8cm.
Seth - almost 25lbs, 31.75" long and 49.5cm (huge, I know)for his head
All three babies have huge heads. They were around 90th percentile for their heads. Mia was 95th percentile for length. Of course, with the length and super skinny girl, she ends up looking like a very malnourished girl. Of course, she eats more than her two brothers combined. I joke and tell her she must have worms.
Seth is being referred to a specialist for being behind in motor skills and such. He should be saying more than one word and really doesn't seem to respond when you say his name. He also seems very sensitive to loud noises. He also does not point, clap or grab things well for his age. So hopefully, with some therapy, I can help him along.
I know I shouldn't stress but when I got home I ate a whole box of mac n cheese with tuna and some good ol' Slap Your Mamma Seasoning! Yes, I am a stress eater. Now...is it too early for a margarita?




3 comments:
I take at least one other adult if not 2 when going to get shots for my trips. It is just too stressful alone.
Oh and it is never too early for a 'mommy drink.' ;)
All will be fine. There are many things to do to encourage seth with different skills:) You are a great mom, keep it up!
Post a Comment