Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grandpa's Little Ladies




I think Mia and Isa will be great friends throughout life. I have countless memories of me and my cousins, Amy and Sandy. They both mean so much to me. I hope these two grow up knowing they are there for each other. They are only 10 months apart in age. I can already imagine the sleepovers! Hopefully, they won't get in trouble like we did at grandma's house.

3 comments:

Rado said...

They probably get in trouble...but it is all OK because they are little Angels...I can't wait to have Mia and the boys over for a sleepover...It sounds far away but I know those years are around the corner...I love you all!

Jacki said...

Can't wait to teach my little ladies all about shopping lol

amy said...

like the time we were hanging out on the roof at Gmoms! THat pic is so funny... my bowl cut