Yes, I know it is a bit late! We also got the house lights up this weekend, finally. Then, I had to spend a couple of hours driving around trying to find a fuse for the lights. This is our first year with a fake tree and it came out smaller than we thought it would. It is still very beautiful! I am going to go out the day after xmas and try to get some xmas decorations for next year. Last night was soooo nice. Aiden slept through again, Mia woke up only at 5 and Seth woke up around 12. I feel so refreshed. Anthony on the other hand is coming down with something.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Decorating the tree
Yes, I know it is a bit late! We also got the house lights up this weekend, finally. Then, I had to spend a couple of hours driving around trying to find a fuse for the lights. This is our first year with a fake tree and it came out smaller than we thought it would. It is still very beautiful! I am going to go out the day after xmas and try to get some xmas decorations for next year. Last night was soooo nice. Aiden slept through again, Mia woke up only at 5 and Seth woke up around 12. I feel so refreshed. Anthony on the other hand is coming down with something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
And the tree looks like????
You are a smart ass mom
I love the ornament!
Post a Comment