Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Celebrating the Eagles




I tried to get some good pictures of the clan in their Eagles gear, but it wasn't working today. I either need to get a better camera or teach them all to be perfectly still when I am trying to take their picture. I don't see either happening in the near future. I think Seth is already siding with his dad. He felt like he was being a traitor to the other team he seems to wear....The Raiders. I told Anthony they can not support the Raiders till Al Davis learns when to say when.

4 comments:

Jacki said...

GO TEAM GO!!!
You'll have to pass these outfits on to Max and Isa, true Eagle fans

amy said...

Seth was thinking of the interception that Kolb threw the other week.

Jaime Ann said...

lol, thanks mom, it will be hard to get them to support mom's team when their daddy takes them to Dodger, Laker and Raider games. I am not too sure if I would allow them to go to a Raider game.

Rado said...

Go Eagles!!! I love Mia's outfit...