Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I am sorry to not be posting as much, but I just can't find time during the day. Monday our babies turned one. I wanted to put a nice blog about that but it is now Wednesday and still no time. So here is a short one on the week so far. I have been preparing for their party on Saturday. The babies got four shots each at the doctors on Tuesday. They did really good. I chose the wrong night to start the cry it out theory on Mia. So I will wait until after the party to start that again. I have also started finger foods with the babies, but they still seem to choke on most stuff. Hopefully, in time it will get better.

Rest of my world: Skyler's basketball team is undefeated so far. Jake is busy with yearbook picture taking. Jacque is a busy working college student. Anthony is starting up this new equipment at work and has been working most nights and is on call quite a bit. This has made the past week a little harder because he hasn't been there to help at night, if needed. He also went to a golf tourney this past weekend over at the coast. Of course, we lost power that night and I was totally unprepared while two babies screamed in their cribs. So from now on I will keep flashlights in several rooms, including the babies room.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy 1st Birthday! I knew yours were close in age to mine, but could not remember the exact date!

amy said...

Happy Birthday Mia, Aiden + Seth!!! What a week!