We had a weekend of winter formals, 20 year class reunions and benefit balls. Jacob went to his winter formal, Jacque went to a benefit ball, and Anthony and I went to his 20 year high school reunion. I don't care how you put it, you feel old when you say you are attending a 20 year reunion. He ran into a lot of long lost friends and had a great time. I was under the weather so I came home early and made him go back. It was only 1/2 a mile from our house. He is one of those boys who ended up creating a great life in his hometown. He almost got the award for most kids....lol. It was a restful night for me. I was able to take nightquil for the first time in over a year and I slept till 6AM. The babies spent the night with grandma and grandpa. Thank god for grandparents!!!!
3 comments:
Nice Dress Jaime! U look nice!
You look GREAT!!!!
Everyone looks so happy!
Isn't it nice to SLEEP. ;)
the dress is great! Jacob looks so handsome:)
Post a Comment