Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordful Wednesday

My days are busier than I ever imagined. A year ago people would tell me to enjoy being on bed rest in the hospital for six weeks and I thought they were crazy. Although, I would never want to go through that again, I can understand what they meant now. What I wouldn't give just to sleep through the night, or at least rest without having to get up for a night. My day starts around five and well, who am I kidding, it never ends. Here are some pics of my day yesterday. The little moments are what get you through this. Aiden asleep with his dog dog blankie and floppy dog. Seth puts his hands behind his head like his daddy does in his sleep. Weird coincidence, I think not? Mia is getting more and more confident in pulling herself up. We think she will beat Seth in walking. Mia loves Tupperware Alley, she would empty contents and the boys would inspect.

Later in the day, we tried our first bath in the tub with the giant duckie. Seth loved it! He was finally able to splash. We usually bath using the kitchen sink. I still do that when I need to be able to see all three, though. Also, Aiden is deathly afraid of the ducky.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE the big duck! I have been using that think since they were 9 months and wish I had it sooner. I love the duck and so do the babies!

Jaime Ann said...

I cant understand why Aiden is terrified of it. The other two love it, though. I dont look forward to bending over the tub three times a night though.

Casey's trio said...

Adorable! I miss this age:)

Jen said...

It is too bad that we can't bottle up all the rest we got on bed rest, huh? I SO know what you mean.

Rado said...

I like the Ducky too...Aidan may grow out of being afraid of it...just be patient...