I am so proud of Jake and his participation in Tulare's Relay for Life. This is his third year in a row to being involved. He is the president of the Interact Club at his school. This club is sponsored by the town's Rotary Club. He is the team lead for Relay For Life for the Interact Club. I was very proud to be walking next to him around the tract. He helped raise thousands for cancer research. While walking, we talked of loved ones we lost to cancer. I lost both my grandfathers to lung cancer and he recently lost his great grandmother. All three were very amazing people. I was walking in memory of Emil Barycki and William Bardsley. I was also walking in honor of cancer survivors, Joanne Barycki and Nell Barycki.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Relay For Life
I am so proud of Jake and his participation in Tulare's Relay for Life. This is his third year in a row to being involved. He is the president of the Interact Club at his school. This club is sponsored by the town's Rotary Club. He is the team lead for Relay For Life for the Interact Club. I was very proud to be walking next to him around the tract. He helped raise thousands for cancer research. While walking, we talked of loved ones we lost to cancer. I lost both my grandfathers to lung cancer and he recently lost his great grandmother. All three were very amazing people. I was walking in memory of Emil Barycki and William Bardsley. I was also walking in honor of cancer survivors, Joanne Barycki and Nell Barycki.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of both of you.
Such a great way to show support!
Post a Comment