I SO agree! It IS so much working just getting ready for a walk! It takes me about 30 minutes to get ready for a walk!
At times I wonder if it is worth it, but sometimes I just HAVE to get out of the house!
love the hat!!!!
Nice looking hats!! Go Eagles!
I am going for walks with the twins every morning also...The weather has been so nice!
You should meet me at the mall!! We are going now on Wednesdays and Fridays at 9 and meeting in the food court!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I SO agree! It IS so much working just getting ready for a walk! It takes me about 30 minutes to get ready for a walk!
At times I wonder if it is worth it, but sometimes I just HAVE to get out of the house!
love the hat!!!!
Nice looking hats!! Go Eagles!
I am going for walks with the twins every morning also...The weather has been so nice!
You should meet me at the mall!! We are going now on Wednesdays and Fridays at 9 and meeting in the food court!
Post a Comment