We had our first cold night. The house got down to 74 degrees. The boys got to sleep in the pj's cause the onzies were not warm enough. The boys look so much older in them. Oh, and Mia is becoming quite the firecracker. It is a lot harder to get socks on her than when she was younger. I have a feeling it is only the beginning of her and I butting heads.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Cold Night
We had our first cold night. The house got down to 74 degrees. The boys got to sleep in the pj's cause the onzies were not warm enough. The boys look so much older in them. Oh, and Mia is becoming quite the firecracker. It is a lot harder to get socks on her than when she was younger. I have a feeling it is only the beginning of her and I butting heads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can remember a little girl named Jaime that would ALWAYS take her shoes off every where we went. One time we had to go back in a movie theatre after the next show started to crawl under seats looking for her shoes. lol
Cinderella. Cinderella.
Post a Comment