As my husband discusses with the kids on how the car, Christine, should be properly destroyed, we carve pumpkins. I miss out on all the scary movies every year cause I can not handle scary movies. I usually have nightmares and lose sleep. I know it's pathetic, but it is what it is. Mia didnt really cares for the pumpkin guts, but of course the boys did. Oh and according to Anthony, Christien should be melted down and dumped in the bottom of the ocean.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Carving Pumpkins
As my husband discusses with the kids on how the car, Christine, should be properly destroyed, we carve pumpkins. I miss out on all the scary movies every year cause I can not handle scary movies. I usually have nightmares and lose sleep. I know it's pathetic, but it is what it is. Mia didnt really cares for the pumpkin guts, but of course the boys did. Oh and according to Anthony, Christien should be melted down and dumped in the bottom of the ocean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You CAN NOT kill Christeen, she will be back....
Goopy pumpkin guts are awesome... did you bake the seeds?
yes and I used a new recipe, Skyler loved them.
Post a Comment