Woke up this morning missing my dad who recently moved to Wisconsin. (Mom soon to follow with all their belongings) So I thought I would get him some pics of one of his favorite girls in the world, Emilia. Did I mention she was named after him? His name, of course, is Emil. Several things didn't go as planned. First, Mia's body is like how her momma's was(poor girl). She is 90% percentile in length and 25% in weight, long and too skinny. Doc even said she was a little skinny. You wouldn't tell by the way she can put it down, though. So she is still too skinny for 6-9 month but needs 12-18 month for length. She will be like me and wonder why everything does not come in Long sizes and go through life despising petite sizing. They get their own department for crying out loud. I tried a dress I love on her, but it really does not fit her. I need to take it in a bit.
Second of all, I could not get the boys to be distracted while I try to take pics of her. So the only pics I got where while I was changing her back into her onzie. Then to top it off, Aiden felt her hat was better suited as a chew toy. I really should be making more baby food, but found this more fun. At least I got laundry going and floor mopped. Later today we are going to try to take them to Skyler's volleyball game. Now that it is finally cooling down, I will take them out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I love Aidan chewing on the hat...I can't wait until the twins start interacting with each other...It seems that it will be a fun time!
Those legs go on forever!
sometimes the legs don't even seem like they belong to her body....they are a seperate being in themselves...lol. I am afraid she will be taller than even me...yikes!
Post a Comment