Today was their nine month check up. Seth has 5 teeth, his head is 46.8cm, 28in long, and 19lbs and 5 oz. He handled his shot great but did not like having his blood drawn. Aiden's head is 47cm, he is 28.5 in. long and weighs 19lbs. He has four teeth. He was the shyest of the bunch today. Emilia's head is 45cm, a long 28in long, and 16lbs 5 oz. She has 3 teeth with one on the way. She was a bit on the skinny side for her height, so I am going to add an afternoon snack for her. As always, she was the calm one of the bunch. Having both Grandma Lynn and Grandma Jacki there was a blessing! I am so lucky to have such amazing support. They have the best grandma's in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't believe it has been almost a year! Time flies...I am so happy the babies are doing so good...
Love,
Rado.-
Post a Comment