Part of the 4th celebration going on, included a pool. All three loved the water. Plus it made them soooo tired, I loved it! All three watched their first fireworks and no one got scared. Seth seemed to enjoy it most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You fortunate souls...my son, who turns one on the 9th of July, was pretty rattled by the fireworks, and though he only wimpered and buried his face in my neck, he didn't cry. I'm not sure if it's because he doesn't like sudden loud noises, or he was remembering the traffic accident we were in on June 30th; the airbags went off, and though he seemed to take it very well (chatted with the firefighters), I'm beginning to wonder.
Cute pictures! My little guy is a waterbaby as well, loves the pool and the tub.
Looks like fun was had by all! My girls weren't fans of the firewors...maybe next year!
Post a Comment