We had a wonderful week with all the family in Pismo. Anthony got to golf, I got to shop, and the kids got to spend time with their cousins. My tailbone still hurts from trying to play some beach volleyball. Aiden can pull himself up and stand now, while the other are still trying to master crawling. Each day this week I will try to post some of my favorite pics of the week.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Back Home
We had a wonderful week with all the family in Pismo. Anthony got to golf, I got to shop, and the kids got to spend time with their cousins. My tailbone still hurts from trying to play some beach volleyball. Aiden can pull himself up and stand now, while the other are still trying to master crawling. Each day this week I will try to post some of my favorite pics of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
The pictures are nice...I particularly like the one with the whole family...I am still amazed on how much Skyler and Jacob have grown up...You are very lucky to have such a wonderful family!
Love,
Rado.-
Post a Comment