At the end of our day, Anthony and I give baths to all the babies and feed them bottles and food. It can get hectic, cause there is usually a pick up or drop off of the older kids, and dinner for ourselves and the big kids. Here is an example of what happens when you get tired. I have put them in with their socks on but never their diaper!
Oh and for update purposes, Emilia now has two teeth and Aiden has learned to roll wherever he wants. I guess it is time to start baby proofing the house.




3 comments:
I love her puzzled look!
I can relate to hectic days! I can't imagine how my will turn out when the twins are here...
She doesn't have to know it's a mistake, just tell her she is learning to swim... look on the bright side of everything and life will be an adventure
Post a Comment