Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tired by dinner time




I have to admit that by dinner time I am tired. Maybe from the lack of sleep from three night time feedings or just from a non stop day of diapers, bottles, food, burping, cleaning and playing. One way to see how tired I am is from how messy they are at dinner.

5 comments:

Jacki said...

looks like a good time to me....lol

Jacki said...

PS Grammy says: you really need to teach Emilia to keep her foot off the table lol

amy said...

They look happy, so I'd say you're doing it right!

Jaime Ann said...

I ususally dont allow their feet up but she snuck it up while I was cleaning up the boys.

Rado said...

Motherhood is a constant journey...they will start eating by themselves before you know it...then, the challenges will be different...I did not get a complete night sleep until Nathan was about 5 years old...He stopped taking naps when he was 4 years old and there went my hour or two of peace and quiet...I still love being a Mom...I love it so much that I am going on my second round with twins!