My poor boy Aiden is having to do breathing treatments due to wheezing and coughing. It may be asthma but we are not sure what is triggering it. So far this weekend, we have...gave a cat away, made another cat outdoor only, talked of wood or tile floors in the near future, and had grandma and grandpa help really clean up our house. We bought a dyson vacuum cleaner and are so impressed with it. It was embarassing what it picked up but I am glad we got it. If Aiden does not improve more pets will be leaving us or go to outdoor only. It is hard to give up someone who has been apart of your family for years and years. We took Tiffany to the SPCA and I pray she finds a good home. I feel like a horrible owner and very guilty. Of course, I know Aiden's health is most important but it is still hard. It is also hard to see a great kitty staring at your from every window and door wondering why you dont open it.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Sad weekend
My poor boy Aiden is having to do breathing treatments due to wheezing and coughing. It may be asthma but we are not sure what is triggering it. So far this weekend, we have...gave a cat away, made another cat outdoor only, talked of wood or tile floors in the near future, and had grandma and grandpa help really clean up our house. We bought a dyson vacuum cleaner and are so impressed with it. It was embarassing what it picked up but I am glad we got it. If Aiden does not improve more pets will be leaving us or go to outdoor only. It is hard to give up someone who has been apart of your family for years and years. We took Tiffany to the SPCA and I pray she finds a good home. I feel like a horrible owner and very guilty. Of course, I know Aiden's health is most important but it is still hard. It is also hard to see a great kitty staring at your from every window and door wondering why you dont open it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hope you figure out what is triggering Aiden's asthma...it is so hard to see your baby struggle to breathe. I have heard great things about the Dyson vac too!
Jaime, it is sad that you had to get rid of one of your cats and may have to get rid of all the other pets that you have...follow Doctor's direction and just think about Aiden health...Please, let me know if you need my help on anything...I will take off work early if you need me to help you with the babies...Love ya, R
Post a Comment