I try to keep them up a bit more at night but they still seem to fade out by 6:30pm. Aiden had almost 9oz and cereal last night and crashed. He still got up at around 3am ,though, for a little snack and then back to sleep. Mia woke up at 4am and Seth 1:15am. This is better than before but I still look forward to maybe only one or two feedings a night. Then hopefully, eventually, none.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Out for the night
I try to keep them up a bit more at night but they still seem to fade out by 6:30pm. Aiden had almost 9oz and cereal last night and crashed. He still got up at around 3am ,though, for a little snack and then back to sleep. Mia woke up at 4am and Seth 1:15am. This is better than before but I still look forward to maybe only one or two feedings a night. Then hopefully, eventually, none.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Nothing happens unless first we dream.
~Carl Sandburg~
Post a Comment