I thought this was a cute pic of the babies. I don't even want to think about the cost of three in college at once. Ouch! Hopefully, there will be scholarships and of course, loans..lol. Go Mustangs! Who knows, maybe one will want to go to where their mommy went.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
looks like 3 cow poly students to me, hope they have a triplet discounts
The babies look cute in those outfits...I hope that Nathan goes to CalPoly also.We have taken him there so much that I am hoping those trips do the job of planting the Calpoly Spirit in him and he does not go too far from home to go to College...I am such a mother hen!...
I finally had a chance to make it over to your site! Your children are beautiful:) Are you in CA? My brother went to Cal Poly for a couple of years but didn't graduate from there. I don't even want to think about college for 3!
We live in Tulare, CA. I also have an older step daughter going to COS and then off to Fresno with two more step kids behind her. Not sure how we will do it, but we will find a way.
I think cal poly is the perfect distance...not too close but not too far! Not to mention the education is good.
Post a Comment