Friday, February 8, 2008

Gossip Girl



There has been some drama going on this week with people I care about. It is amazing how things can get distorted and blown up. It was not really involving me, but someone that I love. (I think this is one of the reasons I tend to have guy friends more than girl friends.) I think both people involed learned from this, hopefully. I am a sad cause I think this may have ended a friendship I was starting with our neighboor.

Jacque is growing up so fast and is starting her second semester at college. She needs to realize that no matter what happens or where her life leads her, she will always have a home to come to. Her dad and I will always put her first!

2 comments:

amy said...

gossip is terrible + can get out of control... I hope all is well...

Jacki said...

"If you go to a biker bar, there's going to be a fight"
~Charles Miller~
A very good friend of mine told me this several years ago when a mutual friend of ours got into some trouble. He told me to think about it and I have many times. So now I pass it on...Think about it!


PS life goes on