Would be miserable!!! I don't know what we would do without the grandparents help. Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Tom came over last night so we could go out to dinner to celebrate Anthony's birthday with the older three.
Grandma Jacki comes over every morning to help me out. This allows me to take a shower, eat or just actually spend some one on one time with the babies.
Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Tom, Grandma Sally and Grandpa Bob, and Auntie Diana rotate afternoons and evenings to allow me to sleep or do a formula/diaper run to Costco.
I also have to mention my neighboor, Tiffany. From the beginning she has helped us like crazy. She is a SAHM and has a lot of experience in the baby area to help me out.
I am forever grateful for them. I could not do it without them. Words can not express how much they mean to me and Anthony.




3 comments:
"Everyone should be a grandparent before they're a parent." I don't know who first penned this genetically impossible advice, but they're right. We grandparents have much better hindsight than foresight, and, if we could do it over again, most of us would make some adjustments.
So listen to our advice and use what you can and just remember we love you and we're so proud.
I wish I had more time in my hands to help you out too...I love ya!
Rado,
I know you are very very busy, the people that help are at a different point in there life where they have more time to help.
luv ya,
Jaime
Post a Comment