Babies all received their first shots yesterday. Aiden cried the most, but overall, all were very good. I imagine it will be harder when they get around one years old. I will probably have to pin them down while the others get a shot cause they will know what is coming...lol. They have slight fevers and have been taking tylenol to help them. I was lucky to have two of the kids home to help with their fussiness all day.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
First Shots
Babies all received their first shots yesterday. Aiden cried the most, but overall, all were very good. I imagine it will be harder when they get around one years old. I will probably have to pin them down while the others get a shot cause they will know what is coming...lol. They have slight fevers and have been taking tylenol to help them. I was lucky to have two of the kids home to help with their fussiness all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jake and Sky look more scared than the bebes lol
I am a mess with getting shots... always have been! Just ask my mom + dad... i know they have stories.
Post a Comment