Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Earthquake or Magnesium Sulfate


It was just after Anthony left to go home...a little after eight. I was lying in my bed and felt like the room was swaying. My first thought was earthquake but then I just looked around and thought stupid magnesium sulfate. It wasnt until later when the nurse came in and asked if I felt it that I realized I wasnt just going crazy. The quake was decent around 5 I guess, up near San Jose. In my life I have been through hurricanes, flash floods, earthquakes and tornado's. Flash floods scare me the most.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

For the record...
It was a 5.6 magnitude earthquake on Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2007. The moderate temblor struck shortly after 8 p.m., about 9 miles northeast of San Jose, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. The earthquake rattled homes and nerves, but there were no immediate reports of serious damage or injuries.