Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nothing beats family





Nothing beats time spent with family. This week I have been blessed to spend time with my grandma, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Rose and baby cousins, Nicole and Shannon. I can not think of anything that means more to me than my family. It is even more special cause I only get to see my family from PA every year or so. I think I have the cutest cousins in the world. It is so nice to be able to hug my Uncle Kenny, even as a little kid I always felt he was there for me...and still is.

My grandmas house is one of the few houses I consider home. I can remember being in her house from day one and can still go visit it to this day. I may have moved a lot growing up (try four states and six different schools) but Clifton was my one rock growing up.

1 comment:

amy said...

Wish I could be there too!