Saturday, July 14, 2007

Name Game


Well, with finding out what the sexes are this coming Tuesday we have our top name picks so far...

1. Isabel
2. Emilia
3. Jessica
4. Lydia

1. Benjamin
2. Alexander
3. Seth

With a great dinner, the babies are now very active in the belly. I wonder if they are fighting or playing.

8 comments:

amy said...

you beat me to Isabel, sucka-heehee
great choices:)

Jacki said...

Amy's Mom and Dad beat me to Amy... lol ... But Jaime was just as pretty

Jaime Ann said...

Yeah, our niece is two months preggo and wants to use isabel too

amy said...

My uncle first took Emma, but that's what I get for waiting-heehee

Rado said...

If you get to decide Isabel for sure, I hope it just have a special meaning for you and your family...it sure does have a meaning and tie to my relatioship with Emil...Good luck...

Jaime Ann said...

yeah it does, first... it is kids and anthony's favorite name since I have known him, plus I fell in love with it during a movie that had a little girl that I hope our daughter looks like, plus it means devoted or oath to god

Jacki said...

I just hope Izzy Delgado and Bella Barycki get a chance to be best friends. lol

Rado said...

Love ya,

R