Sunday, June 10, 2007

A little scare alot of pain

I woke up this morning with the most pain I have experienced so far. We called the dr and were getting ready to go the hospital, but then the pain slowly went away. All energy was completely drained from me for the rest of the day. Doc said maybe gas or bladder infection. If it returns, hopefully not, I will go in on Monday. Sadly, I know that pain is nothing compared to what I will experience in the future..lol. I hope I get my strength back to get back to work by next week. On a lighter note, we got to see the babies on Thursday and they all are good size and have great heartbeats.

2 comments:

Jacki said...

work is a rubber ball it will bounce back, you need to take care of that precious family and your health right now

amy said...

jacki is right... focus on your health and the babies... love ya!