Today was pretty good except for the morning. I have never taken so long to take a crap in my life. I got to be with family, eat a good dinner and listen to some mariachi play live. I love to listen to the music. Now I just need to get these guys to hear a good polka...lol. Well, tonight I tried a glass of prune juice. Only gagged once. Hopefully, it was worth it. The medicine with the fact of being preggo has made a very nasty side effect I would not wish on anyone...lol.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Strange days
Today was pretty good except for the morning. I have never taken so long to take a crap in my life. I got to be with family, eat a good dinner and listen to some mariachi play live. I love to listen to the music. Now I just need to get these guys to hear a good polka...lol. Well, tonight I tried a glass of prune juice. Only gagged once. Hopefully, it was worth it. The medicine with the fact of being preggo has made a very nasty side effect I would not wish on anyone...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
lmao,the pic is perfect except no phone in your hand....
i agree the pic is too funny!
you need to change title to "strainge days"
Well, prune juice is not so bad but I am still waiting for the second coming...lol
Post a Comment