
Besides having morning sickness pretty much the whole time I was there, I still had a good time. I dont think I will travel anymore during this pregnancy anymore. My favorite was getting to see my all time favorite painting at the art institute. I felt like Cameron from Ferris Buellers Day Off. Yes, you can see every little impressionists dot Seurat used. I could have stared at it for hours but had to go eat dinner. The museum is actually free on Thursday nights. How cool is that! I also saw VanGough, Monet, Picasso and Renior. I also had the best hotdog in my life, deep dish pizza and a morton steak house fillet. The training was boring as hell, but the food made up for it.
Very glad to be back home and still waiting for the sickness to end.




1 comment:
Glad you are home... dontcha love a good trip to an art museum... wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment