I left Roxy outside for a bit, I have been worried how she will take the leaving of Rambo. When she came around the house, I could tell she was having fun. She used to do this as a puppy. She likes to get muddy and dirty, but won't walk on the grass. She is the mom of the house and even sleeps with the kids. She is the best dog in the world, to us, of course. She looks and sounds so mean, but is the biggest softy there is. Hopefully she will lose some pounds now that she can't steal rambo's food.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Mama Roxy
I left Roxy outside for a bit, I have been worried how she will take the leaving of Rambo. When she came around the house, I could tell she was having fun. She used to do this as a puppy. She likes to get muddy and dirty, but won't walk on the grass. She is the mom of the house and even sleeps with the kids. She is the best dog in the world, to us, of course. She looks and sounds so mean, but is the biggest softy there is. Hopefully she will lose some pounds now that she can't steal rambo's food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a face... love her! sorry about Rambo:(
"When the Man waked up he said,
'What is Wild Dog doing here?'
And the Woman said,
'His name is not Wild Dog any more,
but the First Friend,
because he will be our friend
for always and always and always.'" - Rudyard Kipling
Post a Comment