Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Waiting game
Now is just the waiting game...been in bed for 24 hours. Slowly moving around, the transplant was the most pain I have ever been in so far. I will take on any other pain if it means having a baby, though. I try not to get my hopes up, cause I know the chances are still slim. It is just that we may not have the money for another cycle if this one does not take. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
positive thinking, but don't go crazy about it. Rent some funny movies to distract yourself or get into a great book:)
When the heart is enlivened again, it feels like the sun coming out after a week of rainy days. There is hope in the heart that chases the clouds away. Listening to the still, small voice in your heart will make hope into a reality.
Sara Paddison, The Hidden Power of the Heart
Post a Comment