Well after about 4 years of not being around, the kids mom has finally stepped up. This is the second week she gets them after school Mondays and Tuesdays until around 8. It has been very nice to not have to worry about dinner and driving everywhere. It is hard to let go, but now it just seem right. Of course, this is all due to her new man in her life, Chris. He must be an angel cause he is what makes it possible. It is better for the kids and me. I still get in that zone where I feel I work hard and it isnt fair but I have been getting over that. I am just not the type to sit on the sidelines and watch what happens anyway. I care too much for those little rugrats...lol.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Time to exhale
Well after about 4 years of not being around, the kids mom has finally stepped up. This is the second week she gets them after school Mondays and Tuesdays until around 8. It has been very nice to not have to worry about dinner and driving everywhere. It is hard to let go, but now it just seem right. Of course, this is all due to her new man in her life, Chris. He must be an angel cause he is what makes it possible. It is better for the kids and me. I still get in that zone where I feel I work hard and it isnt fair but I have been getting over that. I am just not the type to sit on the sidelines and watch what happens anyway. I care too much for those little rugrats...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
“Role modeling is the most basic responsibility of parents. Parents are handing life’s scripts to their children, scripts that in all likelihood will be acted out for the rest of the children’s lives.”
—Stephen R. Covey
Post a Comment