Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Our new addition
While I took a three hour nap, my hubby was busy planting the tree we got this weekend. It far beat the perfect tree I thought I was going to get weeks ago. (someone got to it before I could get it) I went in at 4 AM to do an hour training on HACCP and have to go back tonight at 9 to do another training session. Hopefully I look somewhat awake. I hope my dogs dont destroy our new magnolia tree. Somehow I think the lower branches won't make it. I am going to put tabasco on them...with my luck Rambo will like it though. It looks as though tonight will be another stormy night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.
~Joyce Kilmer, "Trees," 1914
what a sweet hubby and what a pretty tree. I alsys wanted a japanese maple... maybe my next house!
Why wait til your next house, plant one now that you can enjoy the rest of your stay, it will add value and enjoyment forever. Life is too short.
not a bad thought... but so little space to put it-heehee:)
Post a Comment