This will be the day I introduce my littlest family member. She is one of three cats I have. She literally adopted us one day. She showed up before we left for the coast and I said if she was still there when we get back that night we would give her home...of course, I already had her named and hoped she was still there. We got back and I didnt see her and was a little bummed. Then just as I opened the door this little kitty jumped out from under our bench, as if to say "got ya!" She likes to play tag. I tag her and run and then she tags me and runs. We did that for about 15 minutes this afternoon. She is also our meet and greet kitty when you come in the front door.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
The jokester
This will be the day I introduce my littlest family member. She is one of three cats I have. She literally adopted us one day. She showed up before we left for the coast and I said if she was still there when we get back that night we would give her home...of course, I already had her named and hoped she was still there. We got back and I didnt see her and was a little bummed. Then just as I opened the door this little kitty jumped out from under our bench, as if to say "got ya!" She likes to play tag. I tag her and run and then she tags me and runs. We did that for about 15 minutes this afternoon. She is also our meet and greet kitty when you come in the front door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
"I think one reason we admire cats, those of us who do, is their proficience in one-upmanship. They always seem to come out on top, no matter what they are doing--or pretend to do. Rarely do you see a cat discomfited. They have no conscience, and they never regret. Maybe we secretly envy them."- Barbara Webster,
Post a Comment