Thursday, March 1, 2007

I finally got the drugs


It took three days of waiting and one borrowed lupron before I got my drugs. A nicely packed box with 9 things in it. Needles, alcohol wipes, sharps kit, antibiotic, lupron, gonal, and crione. Dont ask where the last one goes. Right now just doing birthcontrol (Yaz) and lupron. Actually getting used to the shot in the stomach thing.

I have never seen a more destroyed box from fed ex on day two attempt at getting my month supply of drugs. These bad boys will last me the whole cycle of in vitro and beyond.

It is hard not to get your hopes up. I find myself thinking of holding a little guy or girl and thinking of names. I try to remain positive, but after two plus years it is hard. Thank god for family and friends and gods sweet blessing.

Last night I dreamt of picking out an easter suit for Nathan. He looked so handsome...he had black shoes with a grey suit lined with a purple stripe. I was also looking at hats for myself before worked called at 2am to interupt me.

1 comment:

amy said...

you do have GREAT family:)