Sunday, March 18, 2007

7 good eggs


Looks like I have 7 good eggs, now we wait and see if any become embryos. I think I go back on Tuesday or Wednesday to have them put back in. The surgery was actually kinda scary but the nurses were great! Being Sunday I got everyones undivided attention since no one else was scheduled. Worst part was getting sick in the car on the way home. Poor Anthony had to drive and watch me barf over and over again. I did not want to pull over...lol. I had a bad that I used at the hospital to put my clothes in. I guess Vicadin and I do not agree. Just mild cramping now. Thank you for everyones prayers!

2 comments:

amy said...

7 is a great number!

Jacki said...

Just want to tell you how awsome you are and just how proud I am of you. God bless you and your little eggs, and An'ts swimmers. I love you sweetie.